Whatsapp Web – Web.Whatsapp.com Explore
The function of Whatsapp Web is similar to the Whatsapp app available on your mobile phone and you can send and receive messages and files instantly through WebWhatsapp. All the messages in your WtsApp account are fully Connected with WtsWeb and you can see all the messages of your account on both devices (PC and mobile). Any message sent by you through the WebWhatsapp will also be shown on the Mobile WhatsApp. You can use the WebWhatsapp on all Web browsers and devices.
How to Run Whatsapp Web (PC Or Tablet)?
WebWhatsapp is very easy to use, but few people have any idea about how it works, how to use it. You can use these steps given below to use the WebWhatsapp on your PC and laptop. Remember that your mobile phone must be connected to the Internet to use it on PC.
- First, open the WhatsApp app on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the right side 3-dot icon on your WhatsApp Screen and open WhatsApp web/desktop.
- Now, open web.whatsapp.com on your web browser on PC or laptop(You Can Use Any Web Browser).
- Then scan the QR code given on your PC screen using the WhatsApp QR code scanner from your mobile WhatsApp App.
- As soon as you scan the QR code, within a second your WhatsApp account will be accessed by your PC.
- All your WtsApp messages will start showing on your PC and whatever messages and files you shared on your WhatsApp mobile app with anyone.
How to Signout or logout from Web WhatsApp?
When your work is done on WhatsApp web, after that you also want to logout from it because it is not safe to keep your WhatsApp account open on PC when you are not using WhatsApp. You can use these steps below to logout from the Web WhatsApp.
- First, Open Whatsapp App on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the right side 3-dot icon.
- Click on WhatsWeb.
- It will show all the active Accounts on your mobile screen. Then Tap on "Log out" Button.
- Confirm by clicking on the Log Out button.
- You have now logged out from it.
WhatsApp Web Features That's You Can Do On It
- You can use your keyboard to type for send massages
- You can access media files like photos, videos, audio online. You can also download these media files directly to your PC.
- You can start a new conversation with any contact or search for existing conversations.
- You can view your contact information on it.
- You can start a new WhatsApp group, chat in group chats and see group information.
- You can connect multiple computers to your phone with wtsweb and save them for the future.
- You can also disconnect your account from any web browser on your phone.
- You can manage messages alerts and sounds from the desktop (Laptop).
- You can send emojis, GIFs, and stickers, as well as voice recording messages.
- You can see WhatsApp status of your contacts on it.
- You can select multiple messages and chats and delete them.
- it has all features like forward, star, or delete messages.
- You can change your profile or DP.
WhatsApp Web - You Can't Do On It
- You Can't Send a WhatsApp webcast.
- You Can't Make or receive video calls or voice calls on the WhatsApp web.
- You Can't Post And Update WhatsApp status.
- You can't share maps or your current location as a massage.
- You can't use two browsers at the same time. Although you can add multiple browsers / PCs to your phone, you can only use one at a time.
- The setting is limited in WebWhatsApp.
WhatsApp Web: Don't Have All Type Features Of WhatsApp Mobile App
WhatsApp Web doesn't work without the mobile WhatsApp app. You always need your mobile phone to connect and use the WtsWeb.
WhatsApp Web is a clone or a mirror of what is happening on your phone WhatsApp Account. If a message arrives on your phone, you will also see it on WhatsApp Web. If your phone does not receive a message because it does not have an active connection or is disconnected, you will also not see it on WhatsApp Web.